Malibu Media Eastern District of Michigan – Pietz Law Firm Files Motion to Sever
Today, The Pietz Law Firm, through local counsel, filed a comprehensive motion to sever in one of the many Malibu Media, LLC cases pending in the Eastern District of Michigan.
The brief, which is addressed to District Judge Denise Page Hood, stresses the merits of discretionary severance. Judge Hood has previously found “swarm joinder” to be appropriate, when she endorsed the report of Magistrate Judge Michael Randon in a Patrick Collins case.
The case is E.D. Mi. No. 2:12-cv-13312-DPH-MJH.
If you live in the Eastern District of Michigan and are being threatened with suit there by Malibu Media, The Pietz Law Firm is interested in representing you.
- Big Win on Severance, Change of Course, in E.D. Michigan Malibu Media Case Malibu Media Lawsuit Update
In a motion that has been percolating for months, on […]
- Eastern District of Michigan – Malibu Media Lawsuits If you have recently been threatened with suit by Malibu Media, LLC in a case pending in […]
- Eastern District of California Malibu Media Lawsuits As of August 2, 2012, The Pietz Law Firm has entered appearances on behalf of John Doe […]
- Pietz Law Firm Now Representing Clients Sued by Patrick Collins, Inc. in California As of August 15, 2012, The Pietz Law Firm has begun representing clients who have been […]
- Malibu Media in Maryland UPDATE: May 31, 2014:
The Pietz Law Firm filed its reply on the merits in the […]
- Pietz Law Firm Now Representing Clients Being Sued by Third Degree Films Many Malibu Media and Patrick Collins cases have been dismissed. But the lawyers are […]