All Malibu Media Lawsuits in Central District of California Assigned to Same Judge
Possibly in response to the sanctions motion filed by The Pietz Law Firm, all 30+ cases filed by Malibu Media, LLC in the Central District of California have been transferred to the same Judge: the Honorable R. Gary Klausner, with discovery referred to the Honorable Magistrate Suzanne H. Segal. So far, Judge Klausner has vacated all previous orders authorizing early discovery, and ordered Malibu Media to brief the issue of personal jurisdiction. Contact The Pietz Law Firm if you have further questions.
- Big Win in Central District of California Malibu Media Cases! On October 10, 2012, United States District Judge R. Gary Klausner issued a Minute Order […]
- Update on Malibu Media Eastern Distrcit of California October 10, 2012 Update: It appears the same approach is being taken in all the cases. […]
- Update on Ingenuity 13 in Central District of California On January 14, 2013, The Pietz Law Firm filed an Opposition to Prenda Law's motion to […]
- Pietz Law Firm Now Representing Clients Sued by Patrick Collins, Inc. in California As of August 15, 2012, The Pietz Law Firm has begun representing clients who have been […]
- Eastern District of California Malibu Media Lawsuits As of August 2, 2012, The Pietz Law Firm has entered appearances on behalf of John Doe […]
- Southern District of California Malibu Media Lawsuits Malibu Media has been busy this year, filing 17 lawsuits in the Southern District of […]