Big Win in Central District of California Malibu Media Cases!
On October 10, 2012, United States District Judge R. Gary Klausner issued a Minute Order denying Malibu Media’s Renewed Motion for Early Discovery in all Malibu Media cases assigned to him in the Central District of California. What that means is that 33 of Malibu Media’s cases have bitten the dust, at least as to all Does other than Doe No. 1.
The Pietz Law Firm has a long history with this set of cases. It represents multiple clients involved in this ruling, and has briefed these issues extensively to the Court. Many of the arguments cited by the Court closely track with the arguments raised by The Pietz Law Firm in its opposition to plaintiff’s renewed motion for leave to take early discovery.
- All Malibu Media Lawsuits in Central District of California Assigned to Same Judge Possibly in response to the sanctions motion filed by The Pietz Law Firm, all 30+ cases […]
- Pietz Law Firm Representing Clients being Threatened by Malibu Media in Washington, D.C. The Pietz Law Firm is currently representing clients in lawsuits filed by Malibu Media […]
- Pietz Law Firm Now Representing Clients Sued by Patrick Collins, Inc. in California As of August 15, 2012, The Pietz Law Firm has begun representing clients who have been […]
- Update on Ingenuity 13 in Central District of California On January 14, 2013, The Pietz Law Firm filed an Opposition to Prenda Law's motion to […]
- Update on Malibu Media Eastern Distrcit of California October 10, 2012 Update: It appears the same approach is being taken in all the cases. […]
- Pietz Law Firm Files Motion to Quash and Ex Parte Application in Malibu Media Case As of July 19, 2012, The Pietz Law Firm has filed a comprehensive Motion to Quash on […]